TERMS & CONDITIONS
Effective Date: January 2015
- Privacy Please review our Privacy Policies and Practices.
- Purchase Related Products and Services for Personal Use The products and services available on Flora Stem cell, and any samples thereof we may provide to you, are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products or services, or samples thereof; you purchase or otherwise receive from us. We reserve the right, with or without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any order to be filled or products or services to be provided to you. To ask about procedures related to orders placed through our Site, please contact us by emailing us under the following email address at: email@example.com.
- Accuracy of Information We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products on Flora Stem cell; however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colors, information or other content available on Flora Stem cell are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- Intellectual Property All information and content available on Flora Stem cell including but not limited to trademarks, logos, service marks, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations and software, and the compilation and organization thereof (collectively, the “Content”) is the property of Flora Stem cell, our affiliates, distributor partners or licensors, and is protected by United States and international laws. Except as set forth in the limited licenses or as required under applicable law, neither the Content nor any portion of Flora Stem cell may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part, for any purpose without our express, prior written consent.
- Your Obligations and Responsibilities In the access or use of Flora Stem cell, you shall comply with these Terms and Conditions and the special warnings or instructions for access or use posted on Flora Stem cell. You shall act always in accordance with the law, custom and in good faith. You may not make any change or alteration to Flora Stem cell or any Content or services that may appear on this Site and may not impair in any way the integrity or operation of Flora Stem cell. Without limiting the generality of any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, if you default negligently or willfully in any of the obligations set forth in these Terms and Conditions, you shall be liable for all the losses and damages that this may cause to Flora Stem cell Online, our affiliates, partners or licensors.
- Third Party Links We are not responsible for the content of any off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from Flora Stem cell. Links appearing on Flora Stem cell are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us, our affiliates or our partners of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. By you linking to or from any off-website pages or other websites is at your own risk. We are in no way responsible, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and websites, including, without limitation, their privacy policies and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-website pages and other websites that you visit.
- User Content When you transmit, upload, post, e-mail or otherwise make available data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, images, videos, messages or other materials (“User Content”) on Flora Stem cell, you are entirely responsible for such User Content. We do not endorse or control the User Content transmitted or posted on Flora Stem cell and therefore, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of User Content. You understand that by using Flora Stem cell, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable to you. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any User Content, including, without limitation, for any errors or omissions in any User Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result of the use of any User Content transmitted, uploaded, posted, e-mailed or otherwise made available via Flora Stem cell. You acknowledge that we have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse to post or remove any User Content and we reserve the right to change, condense, or delete any User Content. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, we have the right to remove any User Content that violates these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable and we reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice for any users who violate these Terms and Conditions or infringe the rights of others.
- Copyright We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that a work has been copied on Flora Stem cell in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Representations and Warranties; Limitation of Liability FLORA STEM CELL IS PRESENTED “AS IS.” WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR FLORA STEM CELL, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES ARE NOT LEGALLY EXCLUDABLE. YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE), UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR ANY (a) INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS; (b) ACCESS DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO FLORA STEM CELL; (c) DATA NON-DELIVERY, MISDELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION; (d) LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY SORT INCURRED AS A RESULT OF DEALINGS WITH OR THE PRESENCE OF OFF-WEBSITE LINKS ON FLORA STEM CELL; (e) COMPUTER VIRUSES, SYSTEM FAILURES OR MALFUNCTIONS WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF FLORA STEM CELL, INCLUDING DURING HYPERLINK TO OR FROM THIRD PARTY WEBSITES (f) ANY INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS IN CONTENT OR (g) EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL. FURTHER, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) RELATED TO FLORA STEM CELL OR YOUR USE THEREOF.
- Indemnification You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand resulting from your use of Flora Stem cell or breach of these Terms and Conditions. You also agree to indemnify us for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
- Disputes With respect to any dispute regarding Flora Stem cell, all rights and obligations and all actions contemplated by these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of California, as if the Terms and Conditions were a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within the State of California. Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to Flora Stem cell shall be submitted to confidential arbitration California.
- Consent to Receive Notices Electronically by Posting on Flora Stem cell and Via Email You consent to receive any agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications (collectively, “Notices”) to which these Terms and Conditions refer from us electronically including without limitation by e-mail or by posting notices on this Site. You agree that all Notices that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. To withdraw your consent, you must notify us of your withdrawal of such consent by emailing us at: email@example.com and discontinue your use of this Site.
- General You acknowledge and agree that these Terms and Conditions constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between us concerning your use of Flora Stem cell, and supersede and govern all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on Flora Stem cell and providing notice of such change. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to Flora Stem cell and release of notice of such change. Your continued use of Flora Stem cell thereafter constitutes your agreement to all such changed Terms and Conditions. We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions. You shall comply immediately with any If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org